At IndoPsyCare, we formulate and administer treatments based upon the latest available evidence and our clinical experience.
We adhere to international standards outlined within the Cochrane Library and the Clinical Guidelines set forth by the UK-based National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) as well as the Indonesian IPK Clinical Guidelines. Where necessary, we modify the management of our cases based upon the latest peer-reviewed publications.Furthermore, our team is involved in research and takes active part in the international scholarly discourse of evidence-based psychological care.
Yes, we have experience in successfully treating a range of disorders in children.
Our expertise lies specifically in the treatment of non neuro-developmental psychopathology in children and adults.For example, we are confident in treating depression, but not autism in both children and adults.
The short answer is: It depends!
To provide an illustration, we have several patients who require 3-4 sessions a week, whilst others suffering the same disorder attend 1 session a month.
Our clinician-scientists base your treatment plan upon evidence-based literature such as recommendations from Cochrane Library, UK-based NICE Guidelines, and IPK Indonesia National Clinical Practice Guidelines.
The number of sessions depends upon your individual needs.
Yes. We do offer counseling services upon request.However, please note our expertise lies in the treatment of clinical disorders.
Yes, we offer home visits for registered clients. Note that this is contingent upon our clinician-scientist’s availability.
We offer texting therapy for registered clients. If you have any questions or queries regarding this, feel free to contact us for further information.
IndoPsyCare cannot guarantee reimbursements as these depend on your office policy. Nevertheless, IndoPsyCare can facilitate the reimbursement process by providing you with supplementary documents you may submit to your office as evidence of payment. Insurance coverage is dependent upon the insurance plan you have. At the current time, however, sessions are not covered by BPJS Kesehatan.
At the current time, all psychotherapy sessions are appointment-based; you will need to make an appointment via indopsycare.com a minimum of 24 hours prior to your desired date. In the instance of extenuating circumstances, please communicate your need for an earlier session to our administrative unit via email at or WhatsApp at +62 812-1511-3685. We will find you the earliest available appointment on the following day.
Psychological treatment at IndoPsyCare involves three steps: evaluation and diagnosis, treatment, and termination.
- Evaluation and diagnosis usually take place over 1-4 weeks and involve completing questionnaires and administering semi-structured interviews.
- Upon arriving at a working diagnosis, with the patient’s agreement, we progress into the subsequent treatment stage based on the NICE guidelines, Cochrane Reviews, and Indonesian IPK Clinical Guidelines.
- Treatment is considered complete once the patient no longer exhibits the symptoms outlined by the diagnostic criteria for their condition. Nevertheless, in some instances, treatment may be terminated whilst residual symptoms persist so long as the patient can manage them independently.
Your intake session is your first session.In this session, your therapist will administer a range of structured questionnaires and/or interviews to ascertain your condition. This is the starting point that will facilitate the development of your treatment plan.
Yes. The patient’s parents, friends, family, partner, etc., can order a “caregiver session” to discuss their condition with our clinician-scientists.
Our psychotherapy center focuses on psychopathology, and we formulate treatments based on results gleaned from the evaluation and diagnostic process.
From their experience, our clinician-scientists have found that relational problems often stem from underlying psychopathological issues (for instance: depression, anxiety, R-OCD, etc.). Addressing these issues usually decreases or resolves existing relational issues.
This said, at IndoPsyCare, we take the approach to treating identified mental health conditions first. If deemed necessary, couples counseling can subsequently be carried out.
IndoPsyCare is dedicated to delivering evidence-based psychological treatments, and our pricing structure is a testament to the quality of services we offer. Nonetheless, we acknowledge that our pricing may not be within reach for all individuals. We remain steadfast in our commitment to ensuring that mental healthcare is not only affordable but also accessible to all.
As part of our commitment to this mission, we have curated a comprehensive list of Puskesmas (Community Health Centers) in Jakarta, where you can promptly access emergent care.
Clinician-scientist leveling at Indopsycare involves a tiered system designed to delineate the qualifications and expertise required for administering various treatments.
- Level 1 signifies treatments that may be administered by any clinician-scientist at Indopsycare, ensuring a foundational proficiency across a range of therapeutic interventions.
- Level 2 denotes the ability to administer treatments specifically for disorders that have been successfully treated into remission by the clinician-scientist, reflecting a higher level of specialization and experience.
- Level 3 refers to treatments that may be delivered by clinician-scientists who have a PhD in a specific field, qualifying them to administer treatments at a more advanced level of complexity and specialization.
This tiered approach ensures that practitioners are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to provide effective and targeted interventions based on their expertise. For any additional inquiries or clarifications, do not hesitate to reach out to us.